Tuesday, February 16, 2010

insect bite? spider bite? skin cancer? help.

02/11/10
Paige
Topics:bump , toe , spider bite , cancer , confused , help

Very recently i have gotten a bump on my middle toe. Before it looked a bit redder, but I think it has gotten bigger. It slightly itches, but not all that often, hurts when pressed upon, and is slightly shiny.

Before, i thought it was a blister from my shoes, and when i tried to release the liquid like i do in blisters on my heels so they don't pop, it didn't work.

Then i believed it was a spider bite. But now i've begun to get worried by it (though i haven't had it long) but i have been tanning in a tanning bed lately.

I'd like to have someones opinion on what this could be, before i tell my parents that i don't think its a spider bite (which they suggested it could be) because they usually don't take much worry over something like that, and im a little freaked out. thank you so much



References : http://www.healthcentral.com/skin-care/c/question/324966/103542/


No comments:

Post a Comment